Our Legacy Centers operate as non profit 501c3 organizations birthed to address the following gaps that can prevent Successful Aging:
1. Health Literacy – Underserved populations are not aware of services or how to best navigate resources to maximize outcomes necessary to have a high quality of life. Through our publishing house we provide written and interactive content to meet families where they are to assist them in understanding the aging, long term care navigation, and dying process.
2. Comprehensive Caregiver Support – Caregivers are dying under the weight of providing care to their aging loved ones while attempting to maintain healthy lifestyles for themselves. Through our Legacy Centers, Community Educational Engagements, and F.A.I.T.H. Initiative we join Adult Caregivers on their journey to create Caring Communities.
3. Guardian of Last Resort – When no-one is available to represent the best interest of an incapacitated adult; we provided trained, vetted professionals to serve as the guardian of last resort on a sliding scale based on income/assets.
4. Fragmentation of Services – We have encountered 100’s of families that stress the difficulty in transitioning across levels of care, coordinating community resources, and understanding the complexity of dynamics that could have significant bearing on both the aging individual and those that care for them. Our Legacy Centers are a Hub for families to connect with the many quality service organizations, Faith Based Entity’s and professionals that stand ready to serve.
Each of our Legacy Centers establish strong community relationships with the goal of referring in a way that keeps the Senior at the Center.
Our core motivation is that People should never be made into patients by taking away an appreciation for Quality of Life as defined by the individual.
We Help Aging Adults Live their Legacy on Purpose with Purpose Mind, Body, & Spirit!
People Living as Long as they are alive supported by Engaged Informed Community.
1. INTERGENERATIONAL ENGAGEMENT
2. QUALITY OF LIFE AS DEFINED BY THE INDIVIDUAL
3. THE POWER OF ENGAGED, INFORMED COMMUNITY