- “I” first
- Train the trainer
- Health literacy
Faith communities all across the world are positioned to serve their older congregants and aging communities well. AAR conducts trainings four times per year in partnership with Refuge University and the Alzheimer’s Association to equip Faith Based Leaders to serve with excellence.
Participants of our 5 day training will walk away with:
- Navigating Elder Care Resources Train the Trainer Certificate
- Caring with Cultural Competency Certificate of Completion
- Personal Life Care Plan Completion to include:
- Advanced Directive Documents
- Estate Planning Documents (vary by state)
- 2 Year Membership to “Living Legacy” – an interactive monthly consumer resource guide dedicated to encouraging Older Adults and their Caregivers to Age Successfully!
Call *** – **** for more information.
Download a complete schedule or
Register for the “Faith Initiative”